Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 2014 "Thinking of You" Ipsy Bag


Hello girls, I received my December Ipsy bag! I adore these pink envelopes they look so chic and they always bring me happiness. This month's theme was thinking of you which fits in pretty well with holidays but I would have preferred another more Christmassy theme.


BWC Facial Cleanser ($2.99) This a travel size facial cleanser which I think is a perfect size to see if I like it or not. This brand beauty without cruelty is 100% vegan which is always great to discover a great brand like this one. I haven't tried this yet but I will soon and I think I will like it.

NYX Butter Lip Balm ($4) I liked this lip balm it leaves my lips soft like butter and a tint of red. I received the color Red Velvet which is absolutely perfect for the holidays. It was a nice addition to the box.

 
Tarte Mascara ($8) I am so excited to try this mascara out finally I've heard great reviews of this mascara. I am thinking of purchasing the full size because it is wonderful! Tarte is also a fantastic brand that I adore.
 
Crown Brush ($6.99) This brush is so soft and feels like a good quality brush. I love that it is double ended because then it is useful for two things and great for traveling. As much as I would have loved to keep this brush I gave to my mom in her stocking because I know she'll love it and put it to good use.
 
Pixi Fairy Dust ($10) I am really happy with this product it is very subtle and a neutral eye shadow. I love pixi they have great products.
 
Overall I enjoyed it everything in y ipsy bag for this month so that is great but nothing really stood out for me. But it did have great brands included like Tarte, Pixi, Crown, and NYX and of course a vegan brand. The total value of my December 2014 Ipsy bag was $31.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment