Friday, November 14, 2014

Ipsy November 2014 "girl meets glitter" Review


I received my November 2014 Ipsy bag really early this month that's always a plus! This is the overall look of everything in my bag for this month. I am happy with everything it is one of my favorite months so far.

 
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes ($10) I was excited to receive this because I've heard great things about this concealer. This is a small size but you only need a tiny bit so this will last me awhile. I tried today on my imperfections and I like it. It is a bit thick but not bad at all. I might buy the full size when I finish this sample. The color I got is neutral medium an it fit y skin ton perfect. 

 
Jcat Lip Paint ($5) I really wanted this I love lip products they are my absolute favorite I got the color mad splatter and I really like it. The website isn't working which is kind of weird so I guessed the cost of this. I believe it's full size which is awesome.
 
Starlooks Gem Pencil ($17) I  love this I received this last month in my boxycharm box and I fell in love! I use it on my water line and it's so pigmented and soft. I got the color Ultra Olive which is a beautiful gold color. I really want to buy all of these. This is also a full size item so that's already 2 full size items in my bag.
 
SeaRX Lotion ($5) I hate lotions but this lotion impressed me I love the smell and its thick but I feels so nice on the skin without leaving it greasy or nasty. This lotion does not have a size so I guessed on the price. It is a really small sample I wished it was bigger but I like it so it's fine.
 
Marc Anthony Hairspray ($1.50) This is the only item I was disappointed in because I hate hairspray I don't use it at all and this is cheap they could have sent us a bigger size but it's not bad. I will probably give it away. I forgot to take a picture of it individually because I really did nit like this one bit.
 
Overall I received $38.5 of stuff in my bag which is 4 times ore than what I paid for and most of the items I did enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment