Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nature Box Review

I received my nature box today and I had totally forgot I ordered it so it was a pleasant surprise to see it on my door step. Nature Box is a monthly subscription of snacks it's $19.95 per month. Their is many healthy snacks that you get to choose each month which is awesome. The box I am reviewing is a trial so the samples are small and they surprised me with the snacks. if you want to join click here.
 
 
Sea Salt Sun-Crunch These are really good they satisfy my needs for something crunchy and salty. I definitely want to buy more of these. I liked how these look because it was unique and looked kind of cool I am glad they also tasted good.



Garden Tomato Crunchies These were good to try but they were just okay they have an interesting flavor. These are good for a small snack but they definitely aren't filling. Almonds are always great though and the flavor is a cool summer taste.


 
Cinnamon Swirl Kettle Kernels These were so disappointing I was expecting these to be my favorite because I love cinnamon but they were not good. They were pretty much corn nuts sprinkled with cinnamon on top. I did not like these two flavors together. I would not recommend this snack bbq corn nuts are way better.


Coconut Cashews These cashews were amazingly delicious! These were my favorite from the box and I cannot wait to order more asap! They taste similar to the Ferrero Raffaello Coconut candies which happen to be my favorite flavor. I was super stoked to try these and I want more now.


 
Cashew Crumble I couldn't find these on the website but these are really delish! I enjoyed these and these were my big sample which was great because they were really good. They sort of tasted like granola to me which is wonderful.
 
Overall, I enjoyed reviewing this box it has lots of yummy snacks. I enjoyed all but one which was good and I am looking into making this a monthly subscription because it is the best food box I have ever tried.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment