Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What i got for Christmas 2014!

Merry Christmas! I thought it would be fun to show you all what presents I received from my loved ones! In no shape or form am I bragging I just love watching this types of videos and YouTube and decided to make a blog post instead. In y family we open our gifts at midnight on Christmas Day so I did get to use some items on Christmas. I hope you all enjoy it!

This is my stocking for this Christmas and I love it! It's so adorable. The pink thing in the middle is a cat pocket to keep my change my little brother gave it to me and I forgot to include it.

This is everything that was in my stocking I received cotton balls to remove my makeup, bobby pins, hair ties and more cute hair ties, candy canes from my brother, and my absolute favorite makeup wipes, vitamins that I am currently taking to grow my nails and hair and help my skin, and a lipstick/lipgloss, lastly a tank top that is really soft.

I did a Secret Santa exchange with my family and some friends and my neighbor was my Secret Santa. She got me a cozy sweater that's a bit oversized and soft girly fuzzy socks. I loved my gifts and I enjoyed shopping for the person I got.


My little brother got me a beautiful tan cardigan with rose crochet. I loved it it's stunning and comfortable and I adore cardigans I wear them quite a lot.

My sister got me a purple and blue patterned scarf that is very comfy and easy to style. She also got me my favorite chocolates Ferrero Rocher which come with the coconut ones which I'm in love with.

My grandma got me a gorgeous gold necklace and some earrings. I already used the necklace on Christmas Day and it made my outfit look put together and more formal.

 My boyfriend's mom gave me a cozy cardigan that I loved it was seriously one of my favorite presents I am already planning on wearing it on New Years because it is getting chilly here in Texas.

My boyfriend's sister gave me this red dress the bottom is a skater skirt form which I love I am thinking of wearing this with the cardigan on New Years. It is a bit long for me because I am so short but that's fine.

I did get myself some little presents right before Christmas and I decided to also include them. I went to the outlets and I bought this crisscross floral top from Ambercrombie & Fitch that I think matches perfectly with my Victoria's Secret Skater skirt and my Hollister blue skirt. I cannot wait till it gets warm again to wear these.

I was going to buy this as a present for someone but I fell in love with it and bought it for myself. I got it from Charming Charlie for $20 and I love it! it is a bit short though  but that's fine.

I bought this after Christmas when the sales started because I was crabbing chocolates so why not right. I am pretty much done with the whole box.

 My dad actually got me this before Christmas because I told him I needed it for my laptop so he bought it for me and I love the print.
 My dad actually let me pick these out because I really wanted them and he wanted to make sure they fit. I love them they are one of my favorite presents as well. he got me these from gap and I've already  used them more than 5 times.
I saw this jacket/sweater at old navy and I wanted it so my dad bought it for me. It is so comfortable and warm I wear it to sleep I want every color now.

He also let me chose this out it's a plain black cardigan from old navy and I really needed one badly in black so I got it. Thanks dad.

He also bought me this stunning gold/silver necklace set I love this and can't wait to wear it. It's also a sweet present.

Lastly, he got me this warm pink sweater and some Ferrero Rocher chocolates shaped like a Christmas tree. Adorable.

One of the first presents I opened from my mom was these brown studded combat boots. I wear combat boots all year long and the ones I have are getting old and ugly so she bought me some new ones.

Next, she got me this red Hollister sweater and I was wearing this on Christmas Day because I got my boyfriend a matching one. it is so comfy and I slept with it for 2 days I did not want to take it off.

She also got me this gingerbread cookies candles from target and it smells amazing! I am currently burning this I love it I want to rebuy it.

 My mom also got me this dotted long sweater which is perfect with leggings!
She also got me this pink Hollister sweater and I put it on yesterday it kept me comfy and warm.
 
This year I joined the Reddit Secret Santa gift exchange and my santa got me this top and some stickers and buttons. this is not really my style but I will wear it to sleep most likely.

 
From my boyfriend I received this Olaf beanie and mitten I LOVE THIS! I love frozen especially Olaf and I am glad my boyfriend bought me this.


As of for my big present from my boyfriend he got me a James Avery silver charm bracelet!!! I wanted this so much and I absolutely love it! The charm is also very special because it is a couple dancing which reminds me of prom. Prom was a special night for my boyfriend and me and now every time I see the charm I'll remember our prom together. I am in love with this and my boyfriend <3.

My parents bought me this stunning coat because I badly wanted a new one! I adore the print and it fits wonderful. I am going to wear this a lot to school because my classes in college are kind of far and it is getting cold here.

 The last gift I got was the Michael Kors bag in a camel color I actually got this before Christmas and I was so happy to get it because I really wanted a nice bag. I've used it every day since I got it and I am so happy with it.

I had a great Christmas with my family and my boyfriend and I loved all my gifts. I am so grateful for everything but especially for having my fay here and healthy. I want to thank everyone for my presents, my mom, dad, brother, sister, grandma, boyfriend's mom & sister, my Secret Santa's and my amazing boyfriend. I love you all and wish you all the best holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment