Saturday, December 20, 2014

Target Beauty Box


I bought the Target Beauty Box for $10 a super great deal because I received awesome goodies in here! When I saw this in my mailbox I instantly got super excited because I love target and i love beauty!

 
This was my first look inside the box and everything was nicely organized and it looked cute.
 
 
L'Oreal Butterfly Mascara ($7.99) I am ecstatic to try this out because I've heard amazing things about this mascara on YouTube and blogs. I have never tried any mascaras by L'Oreal so this is great I finally get to sample it. I love that it's full size too! 
 
 
Hair Food Treatment ($11.99) This is the second product I receive from Hair Food and i love this brand! I really enjoyed this product and I want to try out the whole line. I am glad it's a full size item because I can use it for awhile until I have to rebuy it.
 
 
Laneige Sleeping Mask ($5.75) I am really liking this water sleeping mask it feels good on the skin and it is light. When I wash my face in the morning i can feel the moisture without being oily. It is also a great sample size.
 
Boots No7 Serum This is a tiny one use sample which did not impress me because I need to try out things more than once to see if I like them or not. I put this in my mom's stocking because this more use for someone with mature skin.

 
Covergirl Eye Enhancer kit ($4.49) I received the color blushing nudes 284 but I was very disappointed. The colors look so stunning but had little to no pigmentation. Definitely will not be purchasing this.
 
Pixi Silky Eye Pen ($6.09) I received the color black noir and like half of the full size. This liner is so so so creamy I am highly impressed. I forgot to take a picture of it because it was so fantastic.

 
Revlon HD Lacquer ($7.99) I usually hate lip gloss but I am trying to use it more and I love the color I got Pink Diamond because it is a light pink and not too sticky.
 
Chapstick Total Hydration ($2.99) Chapstick is great for the winter because it is always needed on the packaging it says it's new so that is pretty cool. I got the color sweet peach but from reviews I heard it has no pigmentation so that kind of sucks. I put this inside my mom's stocking because she loves lip balms.
 
The total value of my box was $47.29 which is amazing I paid about one fourth of that! I will definitely be buying more of these wen the come out because this is an awesome value and I loved almost all the products.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment